Our Toastmasters meetings are about $3 each — a steal for all you’ll get out of them
The annual membership for Toastmasters is extremely affordable! A one-day leadership seminar can cost $200 or more. Our annual membership fee is a fraction of that for over 80 hours of professional development using a time tested system, Here’s how it works:
- If you want to tread the waters, your first visits are FREE (up to 3).
- New members fee is $200* which includes the $150 12 Month membership fee PLUS a one time $50 administration fee to cover the cost of your first two manuals (Competent Communication and Competent Leadership) and other admin costs such as processing application and payment.
- membership renewal (12 months) is $150 As long as you renew your membership at the end of the therm.
- You also don’t pay for new manuals so long as you order new ones as you complete the old ones. For example, when you complete the Competent Communication manual, you are automatically eligible to order two free manuals from the Advanced Communication Series.
* When you join, you pay a prorated annual membership. What this means is that you pay from the month you join to the end of our fiscal year, which runs from October to September for a maximum of 150$ (not incl admin fee)
for example: If you joined in February, you would pay $150, your $50 start-up fee and $100 for your prorated annual membership. In October, you would owe $150 for your annual membership dues (and $150 every October after that as long as you choose to stay a member).
Meetings are held Monday evenings (except holidays) from 7:00 pm – 8:30pm at 896 Riverside Drive, Building C. Timmins